Sunday 7 August 2011

UPDATE: TriPEI Duathlon Series Now Complete with the Hardest Duathlon left till the last- Emyvale (Results to come)


Update at Emyvale...

Killer of a duathlon course today. A lot of climbing both on the run and the bike (even the transition was a bit of a climb). Beautiful run course through the woods. Pictures can be found on the CPEI facebook page at this link : 2011 EMYVALE DAUTHLON PHOTO

Nevertheless, everyone survived and I'll be walking down the stairs tomorrow with both hands on the railing again this week--Last week I did the 25km trail run in Brookvale and never felt so stiff and sore than any other event I've done. Embarrassing at work when each time you go down the stairs it looks like you're pinching a terd. It was super fun and I can't wait to do another trail run soon.

Anyways I'm going to have the results for this event posted tomorrow afternoon so you can look at transition times bike/run splits etc.

I'd do it tonight; however the paperwork is locked in the trailer till tomorrow ...

NEXT EVENT: Next Saturday Aug. 13-Triathlon By the Sea-Dalvay Beach (click for further details and registration). I'll been waiting all summer for this race!

Congrats to today's participants!

Happy training

No comments:

Post a Comment